In this inaugural episode, I share part of our family’s adoption story including some of the fears and challenges experienced along the way. While there are a ton of adoption resources, there are surprisingly few financial resources available and organized in one location to help families fund their adoptions. In addition, I discuss the high cost of adoption and walk you through 7 important steps to develop your plan and launch your adoption fundraising.
What Is Covered In This Episode
- An introduction to the Fund Your Adoption Podcast that lays the foundation for future episodes.
- The fears, challenges and high cost of adoption.
- 7 steps to get started right with your adoption fundraising.
Adoption Resources Highlighted
- Google Drive – Store and share adoption documents, pictures and videos
- Dropbox – Store and share adoption documents, pictures and videos
- Fund Your Adoption Website
- The Adoption Funding Kit – Get it free
Feedback On The Podcast
If you have any suggestions to improve the show or questions for upcoming episodes, leave a comment below. If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d be extremely grateful if you would take a minute and leave an honest review on iTunes (once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review). Knowledge is power and your reviews truly are an opportunity for you to help us reach other families that will greatly benefit from this podcast. Thank you!