In this episode of the Fund Your Adoption Podcast, I interview Brian Marks, the Founder and CEO of Bonfire. We discuss the initial idea and vision for Bonfire as the first custom t-shirt fundraising platform and how the company continues to grow and meet the needs of adoptive families. Brian shares his strategies for a successful t-shirt fundraising campaign and just how easy it is to get started with your very own t-shirt fundraiser.
What Is Covered In This Episode
- The Bonfire story and how the company began.
- How t-shirts can create conversation and help tell your story.
- How Bonfire works
- Why it is an amazing platform for adoptive families.
- The advantages of using Bonfire to sell t-shirts versus doing it yourself.
- How to start your very own adoption t-shirt fundraiser with Bonfire.
- The keys to a successful campaign and the things to avoid doing.
Adoption Resources Highlighted
Bonfire – Custom T-Shirt Fundraising Platform
99 Designs – Affordable Professional Graphic Design Services
- GoFundMe – Popular Online Fundraising Website
Feedback On The Podcast
If you have any suggestions to improve the show or questions for upcoming episodes, leave a comment below. If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d be extremely grateful if you would take a minute and leave an honest review on iTunes (once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review). Knowledge is power and your reviews truly are an opportunity for you to help us reach other families that will greatly benefit from this podcast. Thank you!